Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to my new website

Hi! I am beginning a new venture in my life! Blogging is something I never thought I would do.

I am a 36 year old mother and wife. My husband's name is Jim and our boys are Adam and Michael ages 11 and 8. We are also blessed to have a little black dog named Charlie. We live in northern NJ.

I am a homeschooler and interested in sharing how homeschooling has changed our lives and how God has lead us through it. The name of the site is "Do Everything In Faith". I chose this name because I believe we should do nothing in fear and only in faith. God's holy spirit is in us to guide us in faith.

Please check in from time to time.

Sincerely, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! How fun ... glad you're here! :) Love the background ... I had this on my desktop for a while and love that little guy.

    Have fun with the blog -- the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue! Thanks for being my first viewer and follower. You're the best!

    Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's time to change your blog background. Christmas is in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete